The Arsenal

In the years 1660 - 1680 Pauline Monks built a structure called the Arsenal that was used to store weapons and war mateial needed do defend the fortress of Czestochowa. Currently, the building contains and exhibition, which was opened in September 2010 under the title "Arsenal of European art. Painting - Votive Offerings." At the entrance to the Arsenal, particularly noteworthy is the national emblem - the White Eagle. It was preserved despite the strict ban of preserving the Polish culture, issued by the Russian tsar.

Want to know more? Order the guide!

+48 34 365 38 88  

  Where is Information Center?