The Knights' Hall
It is located along the Monastery's southern facade and beside the Chapel of the Virgin Mary. It was constructed in 1647 in the Renaissance style with its richness and harmony of architecture. Nine 17th century paintings adorn the walls and depict important events of the Monastery history. Today the Hall is decorated with various regimental flags from the World Wars and by banners donated by social organizations, schools, and youth athletic organizations with ties to the Sokol association. At the far end of the Hall, there is the 18th century altar of St. John the Evangelist, and the Monastery entrance.
Want to know more? Order the guide!
+48 34 365 38 88